Faculty Positions in Life Sciences at POSTECH
The Department of Life Sciences is seeking to appoint outstanding scholars to tenure-track or tenured faculty positions beginning in the 2018 fall semester of 2019 spring semester.
Qualified applicants with an outstanding record of research accomplishments in Structural Biology [Cryo-Electron Microscopy (EM)] or Cell Biology are highly encouraged to apply.
– Structural Biology [Cryo-Electron Microscopy (EM)]
– Cell Biology
Individuals who have earned a doctoral degree in Science or Engineering are invited to apply. The successful candidate is expected to establish a world-class research program, to teach undergraduate and graduate courses (in English), and to supervise graduate students.
Submission of Documents
– curriculum vitae including the list of publications
– statement of education/research in the past, and plan for the future
– list of three references with their contact information
– consent for collection and use of personal information (POSTECH form)
※ Copies of degree certificate, transcript, career certificate, reference will be requested only to applicants who have passed the document screening.
– submitted documents will not be returned
– for those who have passed the document screening, all documents must be submitted in original copy by post mail before the interview
Submit Documents to email@example.com
※ Application deadline will be open until position is filled.
Application deadline: July 13, 2018, 6PM (in Korean time basis)
Ms. Yunhee Park
Department of Life Sciences
Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)
77 Chongam-ro, Nam-gu, Pohang 37673 South Korea