Faculty Positions in Life Sciences at POSTECH(Structural Biology [Cryo-Electron Microscopy (EM)]/Cell Biology)
Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), South Korea
The Department of Life Sciences is seeking to appoint outstanding scholars to tenure-track or tenured faculty positions beginning in the 2019 spring semester.
Qualified applicants with an outstanding record of research accomplishments in Structural Biology [Cryo-Electron Microscopy (EM)] or Cell Biology are highly encouraged to apply
– Structural Biology [Cryo-Electron Microscopy (EM)]
– Cell Biology
Number of Openings
Open until filled
Expected Appointment Period
Individuals who have earned a doctoral degree in Science or Engineering are invited to apply. The successful candidate is expected to establish a world-class research program, to teach undergraduate and graduate courses (in English), and to supervise graduate students.
Submission of Documents
– curriculum vitae including the list of publications (state author role, IF of the year of publication, and which area you are applying for)
– statement of education/research in the past, and plan for the future
– list of three references with their contact informatio
– consent for collection and use of personal information (here)
※ Copies of degree certificate, transcript, career certificate, reference will be requested only to applicants who have passed the document screening.
– submitted documents will not be returned
– for those who have passed the document screening, all documents must be submitted in original copy by post mail before the interview
Submit Documents to email@example.com
Application deadline: October 19, 2018, 6PM (in Korean time basis)
※ Application deadline will be open until position is filled.
Ms. Yunhee Park
Department of Life Sciences
Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)
77 Chongam-ro, Nam-gu, Pohang 37673