Open Faculty Position at POSTECH Department of Chemical Engineering
Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH) is striving to lead the world in research and to nurture global scientific leaders. POSTECH Department of Chemical Engineering invites creative and daring scholars for tenure-track faculty positions to work together in achieving POSTECH’s goals.
1. Open Fields : All areas of chemical engineering and related subjects
2. Open Posts : Up to 3
Applicants who have earned Ph.D. in relevant areas of Chemical Engineering are eligible unless they are incapacitated or unqualified for special reasons
4. Required Documents
(1) Curriculum Vitae (listing all accomplishments)
(2) 5 Selected publications and their abstracts
(3) or more letters of recommendation (writers must send the letters)
(4) Academic transcripts from undergraduate and graduate programs
(5) Academic and research statements : Detailed proposal of teaching and research activity in POSTECH
A. Deadline : December 31, 2016
B. Contact Information :
– Address: Dept. of Chemical Engineering Faculty Appointment Committee, POSTECH
77 Cheongam-Ro, Nam-Gu, Pohang, Gyeongbuk, Republic of Korea 790-784
– E-mail : email@example.com
6. About Us
A. POSTECH homepage : http://www.postech.ac.kr
B. Dept. of Chemical Engineering homepage : http://ce.postech.ac.kr
7. Other Information
A. Following a document examination, selected applicants will be notified individually for an interview and an open lecture.
B. Applicants should submit original copies and submitted documents will not be returned for any reasons.
A. Prof. Jin Kon Kim, Chair of Dept. of Chemical Engineering Faculty Appointment Committee (+82-54-279-2276, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org)
B. Beom Jin Cho, Director of Chemical Engineering Department Office (+82-54-279-2926, E-mail : email@example.com)