Google Korea: Marketing Intern 채용
현재 저희 구글코리아에서 Associate Product Marketing Manager Intern을 채용 중입니다.
대학교 및 대학원 재학 중인 분들이라면 누구에게나 기회가 열려있습니다.
자세한 내용은 아래를 참조하시기 부탁드리며, 많은 지원과 관심 부탁드립니다.
– 전공 무관하며 학사 또는 석사과정 재학 중인 분 (기졸업자는 지원대상이 아님)
– 마케팅 또는 경영 관련 지식 및 경험 보유자 우대
– 영어 가능자 (능통자 우대)
– 밝고 긍적적이며 능동적인 분
* 채용절차: 서류 전형 -> 그룹면접
( 서류전형 합격자에 한하여 개별연락 / 선착순으로 면접이 진행되므로 조기에 마감될 수 있음)
* 근무기간: 2013년 2~ 3월부터 6개월 간
* 지원서 모집기간: 2013년 1월 25일(금)까지
* 지원방법: Google Student (http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/students/sga/undergrad/internships/korea/associate-product-marketing-manager-intern-seoul.html) 페이지를 통해
docs.,PDF 파일로 된 영문이력서 제출
Associate Product Marketing Manager Intern – Seoul
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work. For more information, visit www.google.com/jobs.
The area: Marketing
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And, we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–breaking the rules, redefining the medium, making the user the hero, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The role: Associate Product Marketing Manager Intern – Seoul
As a member of the Creative Lab, you will join a team of designers, writers, creative technologists, film editors, producers, creative directors, and marketing managers whose mission is to remind the world what it is they love about Google. We do this by initiating projects and giving creative guidance to everything from big branding initiatives and collateral that are produced in-house to large-scale campaigns and one-off projects that are executed by agencies. You may have seen some of our team’s work on YouTube Symphony Orchestra, Search Stories, Chrome Experiments, Give Chrome for Christmas campaign or the Google Insights for Search Ad in Ad Age and the list goes on…
– Analyse market to identify major players, potential partners and opportunities for each product.
– Define and implement customer communications strategy.
– Provide follow up and tracking marketing initiatives.
– Define market research studies to gain knowledge about user attitudes and behavior.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English