[PTC Korea] 신입컨설턴트 채용
PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC), The Product Development Company®, develops, markets and supports product development software solutions and related services that help companies achieve their product development strategies and optimize their processes. Using the company’s tightly integrated CAD and enterprise PLM solutions, organizations are better able to create and manage product information throughout the lifecycle for optimal product development success. FY 2011 revenue: $1,170 million (9/30/11). For more information on PTC, please visit http://www.ptc.com.
Graduate Software Consultant
Accelerate your Career with a Trainee Program for Graduates at PTC
PTC is looking for talented, engaged and career-minded graduates to join our Global Services consulting organization.
Upon joining PTC, you will participate in a unique and extensive 6 month development program covering our products and implementation processes while gaining valuable exposure to our global customers. Upon graduation from the training program, you will work at PTC Korea based in Seoul as part of a global team providing consulting and implementation services to our customers throughout South Korea and the world.
PTC offers a challenging, fast-paced environment where you will work with many of the world’s largest companies leveraging our industry-leading technologies. As a member of the PTC Global Services consulting team, you will have a substantial opportunity to grow and advance your career along consulting, technical, management, or related paths through comprehensive training programs and project experience.
- Participate in all phases of implementing PTC PLM (Windchill), MCAD (Pro/ENGINEER), and related products, including installation, configuration, administration, testing and production support.
- Ability to work with PTC on-site and off-site teams as well as customer stakeholders in a highly professional manner which represents PTC’s values and mission
- Effectively communicate status and activities with project teams.
Experience and Requirements
- All candidates must be able to accommodate a start date in July 2012 and be able to reside temporary in Minnesota, USA for 6 months Global Services Academy Program.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science (with engineering focus) or an equivalent mix of experience and technical certification, typically to 1 year experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated track record of success, leadership, and teamwork
- Programming experience in Java, HTML, and XML
- Exposure to CAD tools (Pro/ENGINEER) and product design principals would be an advantage.
- Excellent in Korean & English communication skills (oral and written).
- Korean Nationality
Why is this an exciting opportunity?
- Dynamic and challenging environment with ability to develop and grow in a highly qualified team
- Working in multi-cultural teams and global company
- Engaged with innovative software products well known in the IT market
- Competitive compensation and benefits
If you are interested, please send us your CV (English version) by 31th March to Yuri Namgung at
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!